- Maintaining of financial documents circulation and book-keeping according to the approved chart of account;
- Drafting of invoices, payment orders and other accounting basic documents;
- Maintaining of the required registration books;
- Payroll services;
- Preparation and submission to Tax Inspectorate and other state authorities of all tax, financial, social and statistical reports required by Armenian legislation;
- Attendance and interfacing with the tax and other audits;
- Corporate accounting & reporting.
- Tax consulting services:
- Monitoring of changes and additions of tax legislation related to the Client’s activity and provision of the appropriate information;
- Consulting on current tax issues arisen during the Client’s activities;
- Professional assistance in preparation of tax statements and reports;
- Attendance and interfacing with the tax audits;
- On-the-job-training of tax accounting staff of the Client.
- Bookkeeping consulting services:
- Setup and/or review of the existing accounting system structure on the subject of compliance to local legislation and corporate requirements;
- Monitoring of changes and additions of financial legislation related to the Client’s activity and provision of the appropriate information;
- Professional assistance in preparation of all financial statements and reports required by Armenian legislation;
- Budgeting & Planning;
- Supervision & Internal Control Systems;
- Cost Accounting;
- Physical Inventory.
- Due Diligence;
Other outsourced services:
- Outsourced services on managing of registered in Armenia separate subdivision (representation or branch office) of foreign organization:
- Executing of subdivision’s executive authority functions;
- Provision of legal address and office premises, in case of need;
- Accounting and reporting (local and corporate);
- Secretarial and other administrative functions.
- Staffing services:
- Hiring and provision of the requested manpower for solely work under direction of the Client;
- Payroll services and carry out of staff travel and other direct costs, including provision of corporate e-mail account to each hired employee, in case of need;
- Required paper work under Armenian labor/taxation/social laws.
- Recruitment services:
- Vacancy announcement;
- Screening of the submitted applications and shortlisting of applicants;
- Initial interviewing of the shortlisted applicants.